Air Blade Warning Lights
Keep Safety at the Forefront
Universally mounted, the Air Blade Warning Light improves public safety by projecting a powerful amber or green light so drivers can have better visibility of snow removal equipment in harsh winter conditions.
Improve Public Safety
When visibility is difficult, the Air Strip warning light helps people properly navigate avoiding snow apparatus.
Powerful and Durable
Military grade LED mounted with 3M adhesive that actually cures stronger over time.
No Drill Installation
Eliminates bolts, screws, or rivets that can loosen, rattle, or cause areas of corrosion.
- Military grade 6500k LED solid or flashing light for multiple applications
- 4 LED lights per square inch
- Flexible polyurethane circuit board is fully encapsulated for vibration, moisture, and corrosion resistance
- Long lasting 3M VHB™ adhesive backing
- 2 AMP draw per light
- 2 wire, 18GA cable connection
- Standard air blade – 960 lumens
- Tapered air blade – 2,380 lumens